Dead Throne» Forums » General

Subject: DEAD THRONE on TABLETOP SIMULATOR rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gilberto Guillen
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
mbmb
After a few questions with creator and a back and forth effort I got the go on creating the game MOD in tabletop Simulator, using the cards data in the site plus the graphics of the tiles I managed to create a first version of the MOD

things to consider:

The mecanical market is something never done, physically or virtually that i know of so it cannot be replicated the same way in tabletop simulator, so so accommodate this I created a market in the same format using a "steeped stairs" market using bags, which works wonders and a market area on the bottom where the left over medallion peaces will be as well after character selection.

another problem in the virtual setup was the character choice, physically you sit in the table and choose what you want to use and that settles it, virtually the table spots are colored which if I use the color and match the hero will ALWAYS be the same turn structure, which is not real, SO, I created a card for all heroes in each color, and used some D&D miniatures that I found that resembles them as close as possible and color them as well for all 6 colors, created a character tablet for each spot so you will choose your hero and will bring the Medallion peace, the starting equipment, the scrolls and money will be given on the mission selected.

You need to manually set you health markers (mostly the only thing really)

Saladar will need to grab the Magic Stones and Traps manually depending of hero player.

The tiles will be shuffle and placed randomly and rotated randomly as well on the "good side".

from there the MOD is almost ready, I will slowly add the solo mode which will not be that hard and the scenario from the site as well, that one requires some further pieces and scripts so will take longer to do so

I leave a pic of how things are going, I will post the MOD as soon the Competitive mode is ready for everyone to star playing

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sharkee Games
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
publisher
Looking AWESOME
Thank you so much for your great work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gilberto Guillen
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
mbmb
Amazing News, I finish the first mode version only need to add 1 more thing and will be lived.

It will be able to play currently at Competitive and Solo modes for the moment while I work on the Scenario (which needs some extra work) and the Defender mode, but I need to know all the defender dice faces to make the dices whistle

Tonight the game will be available for playing in TTS

I played Solo twice for solo testing, 1 with Ereveth, but Agrimor killed me horrible, I rolled double 6s in two occasions, no scrolls to save my self from the battle rolling a 6 on his second time dealing me 20 damage and I only had 15 cry

the second time around was a different story barely got doubles and used Falewin, I was able to buy a rope quickly and started to kill and kill and did a few quest and o my I got tons and tons of stuff, even the double 4s give stuff, net's swords a Shield was crazy, I passed the Red line for killing monsters and focused on quest, I had tons of money was ridiculous, full of equipment and up to 6 scrolls in hand, I was even able to safe my self twice from Agrimor thanks to the scrolls i saved, I won with the Double Challenge, I was close to die 3 times, left with 3 or 4 health, good thing I had so much money I had lots of healing potions.

well that was just to tell the experience of it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gilberto Guillen
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
mbmb
REAAAAAAAAADYYYYYYYYY

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=17209...

you can go there and ad the MOD to your Tabletop Simulator

Currently COmpetitive and SOlo mode only for the moment, will make the rest as time goes, however for the Defender mode I need the Dice faces

the Scenario will take a little longer as I have to make standees for all enemy cards
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sharkee Games
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
publisher
Already checked it out and it looks and works great
You have done a great job. Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sharkee Games
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
publisher
Hehe Sounds like you had fun then. It can be a roller coaster adventure sometimes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gilberto Guillen
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
mbmb
UPDATED MOD

added missing duplicate cards to all decks

Added Defender Mode

pending work: Scenario #1 Long way home
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gilberto Guillen
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
mbmb

UPDATE:

Added first scenario from Dead Throne official Website "Long Way Home"

Added regular Standee Bags in the top left corner of Veles Map in case you want to custom your own scenarios

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sharkee Games
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
publisher
Wow Amazing work Gilberto. Thank you very much.

The MOD works great and we look forward to all the content to come and to play with people all around the world.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.