Anachrony» Forums » Crowdfunding

Subject: Kickstarter going on !! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin De Schutter
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Spread the love !! This game slipped through my fingers the first time around and I just accidently discovered This second printing with expansion !! With so many things going on right now and of course Terraforming Mars stealing the show right now, This One might slip through your fingers as well. It looks amazing though, so I decided to make a little publicity. I stopped my pledging career after Vindication This year with 12 projects backed and on their way as I write, but I simply couldn’t resist This One !!

Check it out Yourself:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/438141406/anachrony-fra...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hugues Duquette
Canada
Montréal
Québec
flag msg tools
I concur.
The game is an amazing worker placement / tableau builder.
Super thematic, gorgeous, and with a fun solo, way more interesting than beat it before the 14th generation... 😉 (no offense to the other guy).

So basically, this post is just a pretext for a BUMP. Show your love for anachrony.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nielson Jugalbot
Canada
Hamilton
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I will add my 2 cents for showing love to Anachrony. One of my favourite worker placement games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcus Link
Germany
Reutlingen
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
mb
This is my first ever kickstarter that I joined. I usually dont like to spend money on something that I have to wait 12 months for... but I couldnt resist in this case.

I chose the infinity upgrade to complete my base game and the exosuits.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michel Cielen
Belgium
Bilzen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've backed the Infinity Upgrade Pack as well, since I already own the base game and the Exosuit Commander Pack. I also added the $5 promo pack. I love this game so much, I want it all !!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Catley
United Kingdom
Hull
East Yorkshire
flag msg tools
apnootje wrote:
I've backed the Infinity Upgrade Pack as well, since I already own the base game and the Exosuit Commander Pack. I also added the $5 promo pack. I love this game so much, I want it all !!

How did you add the promo pack? I couldn't see any way to add that, I assumed it would come up when the pledge manager opens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
terry chay
United States
California
flag msg tools
Moose Malloy wrote:
How did you add the promo pack? I couldn't see any way to add that, I assumed it would come up when the pledge manager opens.

Both. In most boardgame kickstarters you can do add ones by adjusting your pledge amount by clicking manage pledge, that addition is reflected in the pledge manager when it opens. Other than if you believe it matters for stretch goals it is six of one, half a dozen of another.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Catley
United Kingdom
Hull
East Yorkshire
flag msg tools
Oh, so I just add $5 and allocate it later? I was looking for a specific option to add the promo pack.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Albertson
msg tools
mbmbmb
Moose Malloy wrote:
Oh, so I just add $5 and allocate it later? I was looking for a specific option to add the promo pack.

Correct
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steve kulwicki
United States
South Bend
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just pledged! Don't forget to like the Anachrony page on BGG, 2000 likes is one step closer to unlocking another stretch goal!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harvey Cohen
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bigbadsteve wrote:
Just pledged! Don't forget to like the Anachrony page on BGG, 2000 likes is one step closer to unlocking another stretch goal!
Follow on Instagram. Just need another 500.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin De Schutter
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a little bump...as the latest stretch goal comes near...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kaganishu Khan
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmb
How does this compare to Dungeon Petz, with or without the expansion?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Schmidt
Sweden
Malmö
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Khaunshar wrote:
How does this compare to Dungeon Petz, with or without the expansion?

That would depend on which aspect you compare, I guess.

It's very different from Dungeon Petz in most ways though… I mean, they're both worker placement games, and they're both somewhere around medium-heavy to heavy, depending on who you ask.

Dungeon Petz is very restrictive, in that most actions have only a single spot, and a few have two. Anachrony is much less punishing in that regard.

I like Dungeon Petz for the theme and the—even when compared to Mindclash's games—extremely deep thematic integration of the rules. But I've had Dungeon Petz for just over two and a half years, and have played it twice in that time. I've had Anachrony for just over two years, and have played it 13 times.

Unless you specifically want extremely tight and punishing worker placement games, Anachrony is by far the better game, in my opinion
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin De Schutter
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Last 12 minutes are going on!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Schmidt
Sweden
Malmö
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Campaign ended, $1M over the funding goal!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.