BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » United States » Midwest

Subject: Jackson Michigan and Surrounding areas rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Haley Lemon
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
Hey! my husband and I are looking to start up a game group in Jackson Michigan. We've got tons of games and are trying to get a local group together maybe for weekend gaming.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Wilkinson
United States
New Castle
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
When asking "What would Jesus do?", remember that flipping over tables and using a whip are within the realm of possibilities.
mbmbmbmbmb
I would start by GMing the people on this link:

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/findgamers.php?action=findclos...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
He's looking real sharp in his 1940's fedora. He's got nerves of steel, an iron will, and several other metal-themed attributes. His fur is water tight and he's always up for a fight.
badge
He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action. He's a furry little flat-foot who'll never flinch from a fray. He's got more than just mad skills, he's got a beaver tail and a bill.
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you give a couple examples of your favorites from your collection?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Haley Lemon
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
We're big fans of BSG, Arkham horror, Lords of Waterdeep, Citadels, Scythe, Nyet, For Sale, Stockpile. We've got quite a few, but we enjoy learning new things as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremiah Lee
United States
Milan
MI
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello from Ypsilanti. I don't have any answers for you, but I do agree with Jerry's idea of sending some messages to your other local BGG users.

And Jay (Jythier) has some ideas, I'm sure, about places you might be able to find some local-ish gamers. He and I have met and played some games south of Jackson, with lots of friends, monthly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy
msg tools
I'd be interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.