Hide
2 Posts

Lowlands» Forums » Rules

Subject: Workshops when contributing to the building of the dike rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
dunkha epeli
msg tools
So, workshops grant benefit when contributing to the dike. If you have a wood workshop and use 2 action points you pay only 2 wood but move the cube by 3 steps, right? How many steps do you move on the dike track as you only spent 2 resources? What about if you complete a segment and start building a new segment. Will you get new discount from the workshop? Because it would make sense when you have two different workshops. For example wood and clay. You build the first segment with wood getting -1 discount and then start a new segment with clay. Do you get discount here? What about if you completed the first segment with wood and started the second one with wood as well. Do you get -1 discount to both of them from wood workshop?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dok Indigo
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I don't have the rules at hand, but I think workshop only gives you a discount on ressources. So using 2 action points will cost you 1 wood and get you 2 moves of the cube and 2 steps on the dike track. (you contributed 2 and then saved 1 ressource)

You can not use the same ressource on the dice track immediately again.

If you have 2 workshops and finish a segment and start contributing to a new one with the other ressource you got a workshop for, then I think you get the discount for that too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.