Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathan Rine
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So is this game limited in it mostly made enough money to give all backers their games? I really wanna get this I'm a casual euro goer and I would love to own a game that in my mind embodies Downton Abbey (which I really enjoyed).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Shegda
United States
Greenville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
right here.

https://kayenta.backerkit.com/hosted_preorders/145755
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
There should also be a KS campaign coming soon for the reprint. That might allow you to get everything plus a new expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Rine
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh good hope to get it I do love Downton Abbey.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Calcagno
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Purchasing directly from the link shown above will get you your copy very quickly...may also depend on your countrywhistle. (And the upcoming KS will be an expansion and not a "real reprint" in a sense of the word. In other words, the existing game is solid enough to purchase without thinking "changes are needed"...)

The expansion will add some very cool additions, especially as to how you can handle new types of servants. It really adds a new level to strategy.

The designer turns around purchase requests directly from his website very quickly.

Oh, and Nathan, I see you are from Columbus. You could probably drive up to Cleveland (Lake Avon) and pick up a copy directly from Dan...whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daily Grind
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Appreciate the backerkit link. I had passed through these parts a few weeks back and saw the out-of-stock posts which I now understand were specific to boardgamebliss and assumed I was waiting for the KS reprint.

Placed my order last night.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Hengst II
United States
Falls Church
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Sweep the Leg!
mbmbmbmbmb
cafin8d wrote:
Appreciate the backerkit link. I had passed through these parts a few weeks back and saw the out-of-stock posts which I now understand were specific to boardgamebliss and assumed I was waiting for the KS reprint.

Placed my order last night.

I took the plunge today, after playing the game at 3 players last night. While I was going to hold off, given that a few folks in my group have the game, I think with the solo play and how good this works at 2 players, that it deserves to be in my collection.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.