Subject: Unbroken Launch PARTY! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Golden Bell
United States
New York
flag msg tools
publisher
Hey All! The Unbroken Launch Party is officially set for May 1 starting at 5PM going all the way till midnight. It will be held The Forge Tavern in Columbus, OH! Anyone and everyone is invited. There will be drinks, food, giveaways, and of course your newest favorite Solo game to pickup, Unbroken! Enter the Dark and explore the world with us!

Here is a link to the Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/355393648661706/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Qunell
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wish I didn't live 2000 miles away.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blayne Miley
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hoping I have my Kickstarter copy by then =]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lord of the Tabletop
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OOooo but I live up in the wilderness of Canada, eh!

Have fun. I will be there in spirit. Can't wait to receive my copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
United States
Waukesha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
lovjokes wrote:
OOooo but I live up in the wilderness of Canada, eh!

Have fun. I will be there in spirit. Can't wait to receive my copy.

Do they have to fly it in via a floatplane on a nearby lake with the rest of your supplies?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Gross
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
Nothing better than people gathering together to play by themselves. Haha. Sounds like a really fun party! Wish I could be there to "survive" it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vito G
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
Have to have the game in hand to play it. Game still hasn't shipped and it's 5 months late.angry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge Villafañe
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Games have not been fully delivered. They ask backers for money for shipping but it seems that there is enough money for partying.

Send #@#€ games. You are late, there is no much room for celebration

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Comboteur "Crazed 'Beastface' Survivor" Fou
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
Jorge,

I'm sorry that the games are late, but antagonizing and cursing won't make them come to you any faster.

We appreciate your patience, please do remain civil.

Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Hall
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jorgevr98 wrote:
Games have not been fully delivered. They ask backers for money for shipping but it seems that there is enough money for partying.

Send #@#€ games. You are late, there is no much room for celebration

Jorge,

From the comments section in the kickstarter a while back, the mentioned the launch party was being held at a friend's bar, so there was no cost to rent the space.

As for the drinks and food, that could be a "at your own cost" type thing, where they are offering just a communal space with them available, so again, no cost to GB.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Suitcase
Canada
Burlington
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So? How'd it go?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Madison
Wisconsin
msg tools
new user
I think the bar had just opened this year but they had a ton of tables to play the game, the GB people were playing all different games with everyone, was cool to see

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Garrett
United States
Oxford
OH
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately, I arrived late but there was a decent crowd there and a lot of people playing Unbroken and other games. The bar was pretty cool with a pretty decent library! There were a lot of people playing Magic in the front of the bar and about an equal amount of people in the back of the bar for the launch.

Overall, it was cool to interact with other backers and the raffles they had were fun! I think more localized launch events like this would be cool for other Kickstarter projects.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.