Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Gingold
United States
Goodyear
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does it take an action cube to use this card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Worley
United States
Rosemount
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mikeg99 wrote:

We played it did not require an action cube to perform the initial search part of the card. However, using the requisition card found as a result of the search did require an action cube.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Gingold
United States
Goodyear
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
swirlsaepi wrote:
Mikeg99 wrote:

We played it did not require an action cube to perform the initial search part of the card. However, using the requisition card found as a result of the search did require an action cube.

We did the same although the requisition card I got allowed you to change your die roll to any side so we played that did not take a cube either.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carsten
Germany
Sachsen
flag msg tools
"The only thing you are going to see, is the burning hand of overdue justice." - Lobster Johnson
badge
“There are only three forms of high art: the symphony, the illustrated children's book and the board game.” - Saga
mbmbmbmbmb
The requistion and starting cards need an action, if they say so or if they are weapons (because you make a shoot or fight action with them).

Deep pockets do not need one. If the found requsistion card needs one is independent of how you got it - deep pockets or buying it before the start of the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James M Hewitt
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct - using Deep Pockets (or Dig For Something Useful) does not require an action.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
Do you need to use the item you gain right way? The card doesn't say you do, but if that's not the case, wouldn't you just always use Deep Pockets at the beginning of the game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Awaited King
msg tools
mbmbmb
That's how I use it. Maybe it is supposed to be just a bonus. Hellboy arrives on scene and says: Hey look I have a grenade in this old coat. Completely forgot about it devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carsten
Germany
Sachsen
flag msg tools
"The only thing you are going to see, is the burning hand of overdue justice." - Lobster Johnson
badge
“There are only three forms of high art: the symphony, the illustrated children's book and the board game.” - Saga
mbmbmbmbmb
Aculeus wrote:
Do you need to use the item you gain right way? The card doesn't say you do, but if that's not the case, wouldn't you just always use Deep Pockets at the beginning of the game?

No, you do not have to use it immediately. I always used it right away in the first turn. It is like a random starting item.

I'm not sure, if you could use both sides of the cards in one turn. We ruled to use only one, but I guess it doesn't make much difference.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elwyn Chow
Australia
flag msg tools
mb
The starting card version doesn't cost an action cube so can both the white then grey sides be used in the same Agent Phase?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.