Flushing
New York
flag msg tools
badge
More than meets the eye!
mbmbmbmbmb
Under UPGRADE A BUILDING

Quote:
The icon in the top-left of the Blueprint indicates the type and minimum size of building that can be upgraded.

All the cards show a mineral icon. We assumed the "type" matches that of the resource the blueprint provides, i.e. the icon on the bottom-right of the card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sparko
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct. I think it was mentioned elsewhere that that's a typo and should say "bottom right".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Graham Charlton
United Kingdom
East Barnet
Hertfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
www.finchleygamesclub.org
mbmbmb
dodic wrote:
Correct. I think it was mentioned elsewhere that that's a typo and should say "bottom right".

No, you're thinking of the typo regarding what resource you get for taking the card. (well wasn't a type, the cards got rearranged, but same deal)

The top-left here is the hexes - you'll see either 1 or 3 hexes (minimum size) and those hexes will be the colour of the building you can upgrade.

I've made a comment on the work-in-progress rulebook that this isn't as clear as it could be.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vital Lacerda
Portugal
Oeiras
flag msg tools
designer
badge
2010 - Vinhos, 2012 - CO2, 2014 - kanban, 2015 - The Gallerist, 2016 - Vinhos Deluxe, 2017 - Lisboa, 2018 - Escape Plan, CO2 Second Chance and Dragon Keepers - Maybe: 2019 - ROTW Portugal and On Mars, 2020 - Kanban Deluxe Edition, Mercato
mbmbmbmbmb
The cards layout changed and the resource at the bottom shows the type of building. At the top left you can find the size of the building and the cost that is always a mineral.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.