Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher Brown
United States
Pine Grove
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello! I was wondering if there were any groups near California University of PA. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott O'Brien
United States
Connellsville
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
i don't know of any in or near Cal U because I'm in Connellsville, which is about a 20-30 minute away...

There is a game store behind westmoreland mall in greensburg.
They have a boardgame night every Saturday from 5pm-3am. There is usually about 6 to 12 most times.

There is also a boardgame club which meets at Scottdale public library the 2nd and 4th tuesday of every month 6:30pm - 9:30pm.

i believe the Gaming Dungeon in Washington PA has a board game night that meets once a week, not sure what night.

Finally Mr Nice Guy Games in Monroeville, which is a bit farther away, has a board game group every thursday night.

Welcome to the area.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donato Lacerenza
United States
Pittsburgh
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What is the game store behind westmoreland mall?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott O'Brien
United States
Connellsville
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Vault

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D D
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
The Vault is mainly CCGs but some of the Magic players there used to occasionally play Agricola. My info is about 4 years old now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott O'Brien
United States
Connellsville
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Trusty Tankard wrote:
The Vault is mainly CCGs but some of the Magic players there used to occasionally play Agricola. My info is about 4 years old now.

The vault is mostly CCG's, but every saturday there is a boardgame group beginning at 5pm - 3am.

Last week we played Euphoria and Clank!. The week before that it was Wingspan and Caverna. Before that was a several week Scythe Campaign.

I have played Great Western Trail there several times in the past 6 months with Jason Harner, one of the creators of Unearth.

its a pretty regular group for the past year to year and a half since I've been going there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.