Cassandra Thompson
Australia
flag msg tools
Don't be a dick
badge
Your fun isn't wrong
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I wrote a session report yesterday and one today. However I don't know how to go back and check them (are they still pending etc). I did find a spot in my profile under contributions... but that says I have 0 session reports and 1 pending... But I have written 2 now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I don’t know if you can see them. Good question.

I’ll go review a few items in case they are backlogged. Either way, it can take a couple days for submissions to finish their approval process.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ulet Natalius
Indonesia
Surabaya
East Java
flag msg tools
Angry dragon! In ssspaaace!!!
badge
I think dragons are the quintessential element of fantasy in the same way outer space is for sci-fi.
mbmbmbmbmb
Go to your profile page and select the Contributions tab. A pending session report should be visible in the Board Game Threads & Replies section as # Pending. It might also help to check whether BGG has sent you a Geekmail about this as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra,

Just went by and reviewed a dozen or so submissions.
Saw one of yours and moved it along.

One comment: if you make edits after as I sometimes do ...
You raised rules questions which is great, but a better structure is to only number the questions if you raise at least two. I saw 1). ...but no 2).

Hope your submissions show up for you soon.

Also...if anyone reads French fluently, geek is needs your help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
SpaceAlien wrote:
Either way, it can take a couple days for submissions to finish their approval process.

So Cassandra doesn't get distressed if it takes more than a couple of days, last year I saw a wait of about a week for a couple of articles. Your user profile shows 2 pending currently.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Thompson
Australia
flag msg tools
Don't be a dick
badge
Your fun isn't wrong
mbmbmbmbmb
SpaceAlien wrote:
One comment: if you make edits after as I sometimes do ...
You raised rules questions which is great, but a better structure is to only number the questions if you raise at least two. I saw 1). ...but no 2).

You are right, I did have another rule question to add to the list, but I forgot to add it... mostly because it required a photo and I was too lazy to go through the process of uploading the image at the time.

SpaceAlien wrote:
Also...if anyone reads French fluently, geek is needs your help.
I read french at a mediocre level, write it at a poor level, and my speaking skills are non-existant!!

blaecblaed wrote:
SpaceAlien wrote:
Either way, it can take a couple days for submissions to finish their approval process.

So Cassandra doesn't get distressed if it takes more than a couple of days, last year I saw a wait of about a week for a couple of articles. Your user profile shows 2 pending currently.

Great, thank you. I was only really worried because my profile didn't show 2 as pending... I worried one might have disappeared.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kathrin
Austria
Wien
flag msg tools
mb
kaibis wrote:
Great, thank you. I was only really worried because my profile didn't show 2 as pending... I worried one might have disappeared.

It often takes a while for submissions to even show as pending. It isn't instantaneous. I think there is some caching, and the counter gets updated with a delay.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.