Subject: Really cool ruleset! May be post them on BGG? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave van Zundert
Netherlands
The Hague
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I found the rules for Operation Last Train by chance because someone mentioned it in a painting thread in the 1 player guild. After reading it I have to say, it really looks like a lot of fun! So I am somewhat shocked there is no more to be found here on BGG. May be there is a community on Facebook but I don't have an account...

So my request to the maker is, can we post your rules here? I can see people come up with mods, missions and what not in no time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Riddle

Oklahoma
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yes, very active community on Facebook (sign up and jump in)

I made a thread a while back that takes you to the creator's blog where the rules and all are there

Welcome to the club!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Burnsville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Lorenthia is gone, The Shadow Deep has swallowed it whole.
badge
Like a monkey, ready to be shot into space. Space monkey! Ready to sacrifice himself for the greater good. Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing!
mbmbmbmbmb
scout13 wrote:
yes, very active community on Facebook (sign up and jump in)

I made a thread a while back that takes you to the creator's blog where the rules and all are there

Welcome to the club!

A lot of people here have an aversion to Facebook. We run into this a lot in the Rangers forum. Might be worth reaching out to JMc and asking him to get people to add things here too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave van Zundert
Netherlands
The Hague
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Wouldn't call it an aversion I think. I just don't want to be on facebook or other sites like that.
I like the laid-back atmosphere on BGG (espacially the 1 player guild). And it is about something I like, tabletop games. Would be awesome to get some more people on here for Joseph A. McCullough games. Rangers of Shadow Deep also should get more attention on BGG imo, and this one also looks like a game that can really become a cult classic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.