Villainy» Forums » General

Subject: MISPrint Help? - MayFairGames Out-of-business (Asmode WILL help!) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nikolaus F.
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
Update (05/20/2019), I finally did hear back from Asmode (about 10 days later). They sent out a replacement piece and it arrived about a week later.

So there is hope if you snag a copy with missing pieces!

-------------------

I got a copy of this game and unfortunately, it came with a misprint, I have two right sides of the darker/purple control panel.

Could someone DM/post a good scan of the left-hand side of that control panel so I can print one off myself?

Unfortunately, Mayfair games are out of business so I can't get ahold of them. I noticed Asmodee NA bought out all their assets, I've tried emailing them, but we'll see if that gets me anywhere.

If you could help out that would be wonderful!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nikolaus F.
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
Re: MISPrint Help? - MayFairGames Out-of-business
Update,

When first trying to go through Asmodee's Missing Pieces portal Villainy was not on the list (or I was just being oblivious). Got a generic copy paste to try again and now I found it right away.

My request has been received and I am waiting.

I also received a kind offer from a member of our community who also Mentioned that if purchased from Miniature Market, they may be willing to help out as well.

I wanted to include this update in case anyone else is having issues now or in the future!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Funk
United States
Springfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: MISPrint Help? - MayFairGames Out-of-business
Hopefully, Asmodee has spares, but it was out of print fro a while. Not really sure Mayfair would have had spare parts of that one this far out. If all else fails, scan in one of the other boards, import into PS or other image proggy and adjust the hue to match.

I wish ya luck and hope Asmodee has something.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.