BoardGameGeek» Forums » Introduction » New User Questions

Subject: How do I add to a thread? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ace Anzaldua
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
So, I really like a lot of the boardgame challenges running around the site. But, when I go to reply to them and create my own list, it only replies to the comments on the latest post.

I would like to create my own post with a number and title in the top left, like I see many people doing. Can anyone advise me on how to do this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John James
United States
Waterbury
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds to me you are asking about adding items to geeklists. Go to the OP, opening post and look for option links at the bottom right of the opening post. Add item.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jos horst
Netherlands
groningen
groningen
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
At the top, under the introductory text to a list, there's a button Add Item.
Click this and proceed.

edit: yeah, what he said
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
Doomsword wrote:
Sounds to me you are asking about adding items to geeklists. Go to the OP, opening post and look for option links at the bottom right of the opening post. Add item.

Yep, sounds like you are talking about geeklists and adding items to geeklists, not about threads (which are in forums, like this very thread in which we are now posting).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.