4 Posts

Glorantha: The Gods War» Forums » General

Subject: Broken Invisible God Wizard rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Khal Sogo
Singapore
flag msg tools
So I opened my Empires expansion box for the first time last Friday and the 4 new factions were great. However, one of my Invisible God Wizards is missing a fireball at the back (see attached). The 'fireball' part itself is nowhere in the box so it must have fell off before the wizard was even packed into my box.

Does anyone else have a similar problem with their Invisible God Wizards?

I also have a damaged Darkness minion where the arm fell off but at least with that, I can glue it back on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick S

Texas
msg tools
badge
The valuable lesson is that you can get what you want and still not be very happy.
mbmbmbmbmb
Write to support@petersengames.com. Include pictures of the damaged figures. They are pretty good about replacing missing and broken stuff.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John S

Fredericksberg
Virginia
msg tools
Just curious, does his arm look normal without fireball? Hard to tell from picture.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Khal Sogo
Singapore
flag msg tools
Orlanthrex wrote:
Just curious, does his arm look normal without fireball? Hard to tell from picture.

I guess it does. What do you mean by normal?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.