Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Schneider
United States
Twin Cities
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks to everyone that came out to the Tabletop Bazaar on Saturday! I hope that all attendees and sellers and a great time looking, buying and selling games.

As a quick note, this will be the last time that Wander North Distillery hosts the Tabletop Bazaar as 5/31 will be the last day that the lounge will be open.

BUT!

Wander North will continue to still craft their liquor and Tabletop Bazaar will still go on! We are tentatively planning our next event late August into Mid September (our post GenCon "what have I purchased - I need to offload stuff" event) at a new venue. You'll hear from someone in the Tabletop Bazaar committee with new details.

Thanks again!
-Ryan

Hey folks!

https://www.facebook.com/events/428630064562052/

771 Harding Street Northeast, Suite 150 Near 35W and Stinston Boulevard, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55413

-----

Wander North Distillery is hosting another used board game, tabletop, miniatures and collectibles event on May 4th, 2019 from 2pm to 6pm.

Do you need more role playing games? Miniatures? Other tabletop excitement? We're hosting a used games sale, with a focus on tabletop/group focused versus video games. We've done the event twice, and it's been great both times. This time, it will be indoors with more vendor/customer space.

Most vendors take only cash, although some may take checks or credit card/Pay Pal. So, come prepared!

Stick around after for Star Wars Trivia at 7!

Do you have too many games? Vendor spaces still available. Email cheers at wandernorthdistillery.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Warren
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I was looking for this. Last time I was there the sale was in the alley and was almost exclusively board games and miniature games. Is the focus changed this time?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Willett
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Noooo. I'm on vacation and will be in NYC that weekend. So sad I will miss out on this, but maybe I can recruit a friend or something who wants to go.

Its always great and I'll be sad to miss it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Schneider
United States
Twin Cities
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No real change in focus - mainly just the name to be inclusive to not just used board games but RPGs, miniatures and etc. I would still expect to see a lot of what you saw the previous time(s) you came.

It's going to be inside instead of the alley way but that back room will be cleared out for a bit more room than the first time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Smith
msg tools
mbmb
Sounds awesome. Too bad I will be in Omaha. 🙁
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geegs
United States
Bloomington
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Beware the Phog
badge
Why do we fall sir?
mbmbmbmbmb
Love the flea market!

Last year I showed up with ~6 games and just brought my own little folding table to set up in the alley. Is that enough to be considered a "vendor?" Just trying to sell/trade some stuff that I don't get to the table much or that I don't enjoy enough to keep, is that still welcome?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Schneider
United States
Twin Cities
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think so! I would email Wander North to confirm.

Geegs wrote:
Love the flea market!

Last year I showed up with ~6 games and just brought my own little folding table to set up in the alley. Is that enough to be considered a "vendor?" Just trying to sell/trade some stuff that I don't get to the table much or that I don't enjoy enough to keep, is that still welcome?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Schneider
United States
Twin Cities
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Here is what I will be bringing to the event!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Schneider
United States
Twin Cities
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey folks today is the day that Tabletop Bazaar opens at 2pm! Stop on by after making your Free Comic Book day rounds to check out our games and crafted cocktails (if you drink!)

See you all there!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Willett
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was out of town in NYC for this gathering, but is there an easy way to make sure I don't miss word of the next one for later in the summer here? I have quite a bit that I would love to find local homes for, and last time I found some really great stuff, so I look forward to what is to come!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.