Hellboy: The Board Game» Forums » General

Subject: Card icons - Core vs Conqueror Worm vs BRPD rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Karl Wanner
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
I want to play a few rounds of just the core game before adding expansion content - wanted to clarify which cards and cases are base vs expansion content or even Kickstarter exclusive.
For example looking at the requisition deck cards - is the icon with horned Hellboy the base game, Nazi looking trooper is Conqueror Worm, and the snake looking thing on some of the other cards (like encounter cards) is from BRPD expansion? Some requisition cards also don’t seem to have any icon at all, are these base game but not Kickstarter exclusive?
Looking at the Case Files deck I’m seeing a mix of these symbols but no explanation.
Thanks for your help just looking for some guidance on what’s what in this giant box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bram Kok
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
IIRC:
No icon = core
Nazi = Conqueror Worm
Hecate = BPRD Archives
Horned Hellboy = SG
Kriegaffe = SG

For more details see:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ulka5on6skwpcd5/Wave%20One%20break...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Wanner
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Well that is perfect and exactly what I needed. Didn’t realize this file was available. Thanks again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.