Subject: BGTees is now Open! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Quentin Frost
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Hello All! I wanted to create an online apparel store featuring original artwork from the table top games we love to play. Now you can play what you wear, and wear what you play.

I am pleased to announce we are live! BGTees works with designers and artists to showcase the fantastic artwork created for the games we play.

Our initial offerings come from Chinook Games, with 'Borders of Kanta', and larger selection of games from Thunderworks Games.

As the owner, I will be expanding our lineup as I reach out to more companies. If you have published games and would like to have your work represented, send me a message and I'll give you all the details. Check out our site!

https://bg-tees.com/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Martineau
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
Maybe I'll just stay home and play KDM.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Neat.

Not a fan of any of the games you're currently featuring, but I'd be interested in seeing what new designs you release. It doesn't look like you have a mailing list, beyond your Face Book? I'd subscribe to one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Quentin Frost
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Joe - now that the site is up and running, I'll be pushing to recruit more studios / designers. It's a great way to maintain visibility and promote games.

I will set up the mailing list shortly - this is a one man operation, so I wanted to get the site open and then start cleaning up the edges.

- Quentin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Quentin Frost
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've added a survey under our news sections, but you can find it here. If you have a moment, tell us what you'd like to see on BGTees!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSchW8US1Ozxu6V9l3sP...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Redd Lantern
United States
Vienna
Virginia
flag msg tools
Love board games!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I replied to the survey. Keep this thread posted if you could for updates etc. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Yatsco
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow. I’ve posted on lack of cool apparel for board geeks. One of my few posts...I have a ton of ideas. btw no one is selling any nice button up shirts. I just love games and cool shirts cool I will be checking it out. Need any help?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Quentin Frost
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Tim - I felt the same, and all that cool artwork lives on a shelf most of the time. We are going to change that. Right now our focus is bringing more companies on board, and in getting the word out to tabletop gamers.

So I think spreading the word is something you can help with, and of corse, taking our survey.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.