Hide
11 Posts

Anachrony» Forums » Crowdfunding

Subject: Shipping cost rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jav FV
msg tools
When the actual shipping costs will be available? or at least a close estimate of each pledge. I really want to buy the infinity upgrade pack, but I can not pay 60usd just for shipping to my country
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Becq
United States
Cerritos
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Final shipping won't be known until the pledge manager, per the web page. (Sometimes if they get enough orders from a particular region, a KS campaign will reduce the estimated cost during the campaign, but probably best not to count on that.)

You might want to consider pledging $1 now, then decide when the pledge manager is available whether or not you want to upgrade your order. (Note: for some campaigns, you count as a late backer if you do this and are charged more for the game or have to pay extra for stretch goals. I don't think that's true for this one, but don't take my word for it.)

You can also send email to the folks running the KS and ask them if they have more specific estimates for your region.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Tuzzi
Italy
Milan
Lombardy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They have already clarified that, as long as you pledge at least $1 during the KS campaign, prices in the pledge manager will remain the same.
On the contrary, if you don’t pledge now and access the pledge manager after the KS is closed (late pledge), prices will be higher.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jav FV
msg tools
Thank you a lot for the info and suggestions, I´ll do that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Catley
United Kingdom
Hull
East Yorkshire
flag msg tools
What country are you in? There might be some precedents on shipping from the original Anachrony KS campaign or the recent Trickerion expansion. It might give you a guide at least, if anyone else here lives near you and got a delivery or expected shipping cost for those items.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tootzo wrote:
They have already clarified that, as long as you pledge at least $1 during the KS campaign, prices in the pledge manager will remain the same.
On the contrary, if you don’t pledge now and access the pledge manager after the KS is closed (late pledge), prices will be higher.

Where have they clarified this? I sent them a message and they replied that I can access the pledge manager for $1, but prices will be higher there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Becq
United States
Cerritos
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
g54pcys wrote:
Tootzo wrote:

Where have they clarified this? I sent them a message and they replied that I can access the pledge manager for $1, but prices will be higher there.

Any chance you're mixing this KS with On Mars? I know they said that On Mars would be more expensive for late/$1 backers, but I haven't seen that for Anachrony.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Becq wrote:
Any chance you're mixing this KS with On Mars? I know they said that On Mars would be more expensive for late/$1 backers, but I haven't seen that for Anachrony.

No. I was told this in a direct message conversation with Mindclash via KS. They didn't say how much more it was going to be.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jav FV
msg tools
Moose Malloy wrote:
What country are you in? There might be some precedents on shipping from the original Anachrony KS campaign or the recent Trickerion expansion. It might give you a guide at least, if anyone else here lives near you and got a delivery or expected shipping cost for those items.

I'm in Perú

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Silber
United States
Bridgewater
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
g54pcys wrote:
Becq wrote:

No. I was told this in a direct message conversation with Mindclash via KS. They didn't say how much more it was going to be.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/438141406/anachrony-fra...

I'd take that as confirmed same prices

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Schmidt
Sweden
Malmö
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
g54pcys wrote:
Becq wrote:

That must have been a mistake. I can confirm that a $1 pledge will give you access to the pledge manager with the same prices as during the campaign.

Late pledges however (no pledge during the campaign), will be subject to increased prices.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.