Popular Tags: [View All]
King Maple
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We never - through all the runs - had more than 4 TU.

What are we missing?

Spoiler (click to reveal)
Laura and Mike mentioned abilities to get more TU, but it never happened in way to make a difference. Even with Time Bonus card - as written - we didn't get more than 4 as we had brown tokens piling up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eriks Dunens

Minnesota
msg tools
I always want to play all of Vlaada's games
badge
Yes, even Travel Blog
mbmbmbmbmb
There are a couple places to get permanent time bonuses. You need to use almost a full run to get them if it is the first one you encounter. That starts to build the TU available in future runs which makes it easier to unlock more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Walker
msg tools
mbmb
Weird. We had no issue with this.

We managed to stay ahead of the mission goals and avoid all but 1 brown token. And by the end we had 12-13 TU per run.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King Maple
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Skywalker wrote:
Weird. We had no issue with this.

We managed to stay ahead of the mission goals and avoid all but 1 brown token. And by the end we had 12-13 TU per run.

Yeah that's insane. I am glad you found the right path.

The reason why Madame is horribly balanced is that it doesn't tell players early enough that they should just start over. My group never had more than 5TU and we were constantly punished with further reductions until we ran out of fail cards.

At that point everybody was ready to throw the copy in the garbage bin.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.