Tom Scutt
United Kingdom
Matlock
Derbyshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No you can’t. As all the enemies in a group are identical, why would you want to?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Chase
United States
Fremont
California
flag msg tools
mb
Example:

There are two five-hit enemies in a single group, and one of them (the top one listed) is down to just two more hits to defeat, while the other has all five hits left.

Aragorn is able to give five hits, and I’ve rather spend them to take out the enemy who needs all five of them to take out, than be forced to spend them all on the enemy who just needs two of them and waste the remaining three hits.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
Either way you're left with one enemy at two hits. The only way I can see it would make a difference is if they attacked separately and you could deny them one of their attacks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron McKenzie
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
elcapclimber2001 wrote:
Example:

There are two five-hit enemies in a single group, and one of them (the top one listed) is down to just two more hits to defeat, while the other has all five hits left.

Aragorn is able to give five hits, and I’ve rather spend them to take out the enemy who needs all five of them to take out, than be forced to spend them all on the enemy who just needs two of them and waste the remaining three hits.

Damage carries over to the next enemy in the group, so the three hits aren't wasted. End result is the same - one monster remains with two health.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Chase
United States
Fremont
California
flag msg tools
mb
Could have sworn it didn’t carry over, but I must be mistaken. OK, thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny Behne
United States
Fate
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
www.punchboardmedia.com/geaux-gaming/
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
elcapclimber2001 wrote:
Could have sworn it didn’t carry over, but I must be mistaken. OK, thanks.

Please don't delete the first post of a thread. It only serves to confuse people.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.