Popular Tags: [View All]
Marco Poutré
Canada
St-Jean-sur-Richelieu
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Yes... I still like 'em 35 years later...
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking at the "Ace Chemicals" board, I am guessing that every area with white diagonal lines in it is a promontory, namely the large reservoir, the stacks of barrels and that "leftmost office area". The elevation colors are a bit confusing though, the reservoir and the higher barrel stacks really look white in my book.

Specifically, would I get the elevation bonus when making a ranged attack from a higher promontory to a lower one? The rules define them as a "high area" but some of them would be only Level 1? Reservoir would be Level 2 but you can't see a character on the Level 4 ledge behind?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
emmanuel crochet
France
flag msg tools
mb
Hello, the zone with promontories are repesented by a zone striped.

If your minis is on a higher promontory, you gain a yellow dice for bonus elevation.

For exemple, if you are on lvl 2 stripped (barrels) you've got a bonus elevation if you shoot an ennemy just under at lvl 1.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.