Popular Tags: [View All]
Jake Baker
United States
Fishers
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wanted to write a little note in praise of the excellent costumer service I've received from Clash of Arms.

I finally broke down and decided to buy Triumph of Chaos and the Comrades' Guide on Monday from Clash of Arms. So, not only were there no shipping charges; not only did they ship the package the same day I ordered it (I ordered it on Monday, it arrived on Wendesday); but, and here's the excellent bit, there is apparently a Triumph of Chaos bundle special price that I missed, and the Clash of Arms folks put into my package a rebate check for this special, even though I hadn't selected it.

That's some seriously excellent costumer service. Kudos to Clash of Arms! And thanks to David Dockter for such an excellent treatment of one of my favorite periods of history.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bertrand Russell
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, they're great. When I ordered ToC I wasn't living far from their offices...instead of shipping it someone drove to my house and dropped it off

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Dockter
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Good to hear. Ed Wimble is the main Clash man. They have been thru quite a transition the last few months; a new location and changes in key people. And, I think Ed has done well managing the many projects in the pipe, customer service, etc. Very glad I decided to go with Clash as a publisher. The have always treated myself well (published both ToC and the CG within 6 months of listing the product for preorder - that must be an industry record), and, ToC customers (posts above are typical of what I hear).

The idea of ANY USA Company actually not charging for shipping, handling - and then billing you LESS due to a special that you did not know about is typical of Clash of Arms. And, sadly, only possible in the wargame co-op these days! We should send the executives of the top companies for some customer service and "treating the customer fairly" training in our industry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Чебурашка, ты настоящий друг!
United Kingdom
Durham
flag msg tools
Scheiß Inselaffen!
mbmbmbmbmb
I can second that. My copy of the game came with counters with misaligned printing, meaning most counters contained detail from the those to their left. Clash of Arms sent me a new set of counters to Germany free of charge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael K.
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
Hoe, hoe, hee, hee!!? Zo werkt dat niet!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Same here, even updated counters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.