Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken B
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
These are pretty trivial, but maybe if people come up with other Reference Book comments in the next few weeks, they can be added to this thread.

1). The warehouse Executive action states "Take 1 resource from the Warehouse". Everywhere else that the resupply icon is used, the text states "Take 1 resource or 1 crystal". I assume it means the same thing here? (Though why anyone would spend 2 crystals to get 1 crystal is beyond me, but the question did come up in our game!)

2). In the Benefits of Turn Order Spaces section, I think it would be helpful to reiterate here that if there's a cost associated with taking the bonus, that cost must be paid. One thing that we continue to get a bit confused over (I know, we've already taken THREE turns each, so you'd think we have it down by now), is whether a bonus action is totally free (rarely, but there are a couple of instances*), or if you have to pay the associated costs (usually).

* 2 totally free bonuses that I know of are the free tech developments from Research tiles, and the similar ability from the most expensive Executive action on the player boards. Maybe those are the only 2, so I can stop confusing myself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.