Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

Spirits of the Wild» Forums » Rules

Subject: Initial Coyote Move rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
My wife and I just bought this game today and love it! We have a quick question about the first move of the coyote. Can I place the coyote using the two "Draw One Stone" cards, or does the first placement of the coyote (from no man's land) have to be with the "Draw Three and Place Coyote" card?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reggie P
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Either way will trigger the movement of the coyote.

The "Add Three" card is your only option if you wanted to move the coyote on your first turn, otherwise you would need to wait until at least your second turn to activate both "Take One" cards. Both are valid ways to get the coyote onto the board.

To clarify, the "Take One Stone" cards have you take a stone from the bowl to your board, and the "Add Three Stones" card has you take three stones from the bag to the bowl. I wanted to mention this since you used the same "Draw" terminology for both cards but they do different things.

I'm glad you're enjoying the game, it's really great!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.