Subject: Looking for the Unit Placement Table rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
M St
Australia
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
On my first mission, I am looking to place an enemy unit. The rules (9.2.2) say "Draw an Action card and check the random number under 10. Reference this number under the Unit Placement Table in the Mission Information to find a resulting placement"

Where is this "Unit Placement Table"? I must be reading past this all the time. I could not find such table with this heading in the "Mission Information". In fact I'm now not sure what is meant by "the Mission Information". Is that the double page in the Briefing Booklet referring to the mission parameters? If so, where in there is the table? If not, where else is it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harry K
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I believe it's in the German Force Packages table. There's a column called Placement which instructs where to place the enemy.

EDIT:
Just re-read what you said. What you're looking for is in the mission Enemy Information card. There's a table at the bottom right called Unit Placement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Riccardo Perni
Italy
Roma
RM
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
in the briefing booklet, there is a table for each mission… normandy mission 1 is on page 5
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M St
Australia
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
Thanks guys. I had to look it up in Briefing Booklet 2 before I saw it, in Booklet 1 it is made to look exactly like one of the Potential Contact tables, I must have read past the title five times...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.