1 Posts

Dead of Winter: The Long Night» Forums » Variants

Subject: Harder Bandits variant. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Red Sky
msg tools
Harder Bandits:

At random locations ( roll a die ) place bandit according to the number of players.

5PPL = 3
4PPL = 2
3PPL = 2
2PPL = 1

-- ---------------- --

If you attack a Bandit and fail to kill him, he will strike you back. Roll a die. Standard attacking Survivor rules apply ( Rulebook, page 9 ).

If the attack succeeds = Die roll equal to or less than Survivor attack value; Place the wound token on the Survivor and take one random card from player hand and place it in the Bandits Hideout. ( To make it easier don't take the card just place the wound token )

-- ---------------- --

If a Survivor shares a location with a Bandit at the beginning of the Colony Phase, before resolving the crisis card, bandit will attack the player with the higher influence point in this location. Roll a die. Standard attacking Survivor rules apply ( Rulebook, page 9 ).

If the attack succeeds = Die roll equal to or less than Survivor attack value; Place the wound token on the Survivor and take one random card from player hand and place it in the Bandits Hideout.

--- --------------- --

* Bandits at Raxxon don't steal any items but still attract zombies!

* If Bandits "steal" a survivor card from the deck they become Bandits. Add as many Bandits as the card say ( Yes, the helpless survivors also count. ) and place them at random locations. ( Roll a die. )

-- ---------------- --

I'm sorry if I made any mistakes English isn't my native language
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.