Hide
6 Posts

The War Game: World War II» Forums » General

Subject: WANTED! THE WARGAME: WORLD WAR 2 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Hart
msg tools
Please contact me if you have this game for sale or trade. Thank you! John jsh57

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey H
United States
Wilmington
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Visit Mount Celeste
badge
You Can Do This!
mbmbmbmbmb
jsh57 wrote:
Please contact me if you have this game for sale or trade. Thank you! John jsh57

No idea where you're located, but Jeff and his buddies attend GenCon every year. They usually bring one or two copies for sale. I think shipping costs really prevent them from selling them online, but I'm not too sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lance klindt
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MollyMae wrote:
jsh57 wrote:

No idea where you're located, but Jeff and his buddies attend GenCon every year. They usually bring one or two copies for sale. I think shipping costs really prevent them from selling them online, but I'm not too sure.

Just for the fun of asking - no harm in that is there?

IS anyone in the Chicago IL. area (with in 200 miles) I would love to find some The WARGAME: WWII gamers - even if I have just 4 solid players we could meet up on a Sat. or Sun. and play 6-8 hours. I've only play my game 5 times since I had it.

-
Lance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Stonemark
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lklindt wrote:
MollyMae wrote:
jsh57 wrote:

Just for the fun of asking - no harm in that is there?

IS anyone in the Chicago IL. area (with in 200 miles) I would love to find some The WARGAME: WWII gamers - even if I have just 4 solid players we could meet up on a Sat. or Sun. and play 6-8 hours. I've only play my game 5 times since I had it.

-
Lance

I'm in Milwaukee area, if schedules are favorable, I would be interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lance klindt
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry did not check back until now. Milwaukee area could work I do have a few friends in the Madison location - Love to meet up and game. Even if it's just a four player version I'll email you direct Erik

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lance klindt
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Again if anyone would like to play near the Chicago are (within 200 miles)

Even Madison WI. would be wonderful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.