Level 7 [Omega Protocol]: Extreme Prejudice» Forums » Rules

Subject: Wardens removing wounds ability rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Piotr Szefner
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
If anyone can help me here, I'd really appreciate it, I am really pissed at this expansion at the moment.
Fighting scenario 3 - great battle all over the board, but wardens are more than a spoil here. Their ability to cancelling/removing wounds (at three adrenaline points each) at any time makes it close to unkillable. Playing with 5 commandos, every turn they attack the Overseer has about 30+ adrenaline tokens - so he can cancel 10+ wounds during the whole turn. Commandos would have to hit it twice each, to make it actually happen, not to mention other aliens still attacking the commandos. What is going on here?? This level of difficulty is beyond what we find entertaining. Am I missing a rule here or is it supposed to be like this? I don't want to house-rule it to make it playable.
Any help here = appreciated. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Piotr Szefner
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The only thing that makes sense right now is to corner the guy to block it from escaping, lose a turn to give the Overseer the minimal amount of adrenaline and in the next round just gun the bastard down with all I got. In the beginning of the game he will have max 10 adrenaline which will cancel just 3 wounds, so 6 wounds total (3+3) in this next round will be enough to take him down. Not my favorite style in tactical gaming.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.