Popular Tags: [View All]
Benoit Bannier
France
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everyone,

After 10' to Kill, Outlive, Clash of Rage and Nētā-Tanka (Deluxe Edition), we'll launch our 5th kickstarter campaign on the 14th of May 2019 for our new game called: It's a Wonderful World

Some practical information:

It's a Wonderful World
>A game by Frédéric Guérard (Titanium Wars, Ilôs, Clash of Rage)
>Illustrated by Anthony Wolff
>Published by La Boîte de Jeu and Origames
>1 to 5 players
>14+
>45 min

Game type
Engine Building, Cards drafting

Kickstarter
There will be two pledge levels:

>Normal version
This version will include the base game and all unlocked Stretch Goals.

>Heritage version
This version will include the base game, all unlocked Stretch Goals + 2 Campaigns (Heritage Boosters included) that will be sold in retail store later on and at a highest price.

You can find further details on these Campaigns (and the Legacy feeling they bring to the game) right here: It's a Wonderful World - Campaign Mode

Thanks for your support!
Benoit
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kai Bettzieche
Germany
Ladenburg
Baden Württemberg
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Frankly, usually I don't like postings by users along the lines of "I'm so excited".

However by what I've seen and read about this game, all I can say is:

I'm excited
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Black
msg tools
Can't wait! Will there be a deluxe version of the game? I've backed your last three and am looking forward to this one!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott D
Australia
South Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Folks should be excited. Its a great game. I've played the pants off it and completed the first campaign and its a blast!

I have a review pending, so check that out if you want more info on my thoughts. Honesty though, its a fantastic game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno Gaia
France
Asnières
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Being a Geek is a sure sign of a sound mind, cause it means you think that life as it is is dull and should be more interesting. Which it is.
mbmbmbmbmb
firewolf81 wrote:
Folks should be excited. Its a great game. I've played the pants off it and completed the first campaign and its a blast!

I have a review pending, so check that out if you want more info on my thoughts. Honesty though, its a fantastic game.

Same here. I always warn LBDJ that I would NEVER say anything good about a game just because they sent me prototype. And this jewel will definitely get a ravingly GOOD review but that because it is an absolutely FANTASTIC game.

My gaming group was really NOT into trying it cause we own and have played too many drafting/tableau games.

But after just ONE game we were hooked, oh hell yeah we were hooked.

The hardest part in writing this review is not sounding like a paid guy or a moronic fanboy...

I literally adore this game and the more I play the more I adore it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
board.game.ets
Austria
Vöcklabruck
Upper Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Which languages will be offerd?
Are there plans for a german version?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Mann
United States
Gladstone
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I will for sure be checking this one out on the 14th. Looks like the type of game my group loves.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Hensley
United States
Rio Rancho
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anxiously checking KS for it to go live!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Mann
United States
Gladstone
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ya whats up its not on yet?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benoit Bannier
France
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/laboitedejeu/its-a-wond...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan AllThatJazz
Germany
Dortmund
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Kickstarter is live
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/laboitedejeu/its-a-wond...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Mann
United States
Gladstone
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
almost a thousand backers already. Wow this game took off!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laurent M.
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OK...
I really think I'll like this one, for multiple reasons that are (unordered): La Boite de Jeu (Outlive is really nice); drafting (really: anti-drafting devil), engine-building, solo, 2P, < 1h, containers (why is this a KS-exclusive?), no shipping for France.

It feels more Century with drafting than Race for the Galaxy with drafting. Maybe I have a wrong impression of cards and powers included.

I have a question:
- How long is a game? Yes, 45 mn, but I mean in real-life? RedDeath pointed the AP already. Depth & thinking is OK for me, but I just want to be sure what I buy. Is it 45 mn for all player counts?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JoeAubrey
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
in more boxes
badge
mbmbmb
Luigicube wrote:
OK...
I really think I'll like this one, for multiple reasons that are (unordered): La Boite de Jeu (Outlive is really nice); drafting (really: anti-drafting devil), engine-building, solo, 2P, < 1h, containers (why is this a KS-exclusive?), no shipping for France.

It feels more Century with drafting than Race for the Galaxy with drafting. Maybe I have a wrong impression of cards and powers included.

I have a question:
- How long is a game? Yes, 45 mn, but I mean in real-life? RedDeath pointed the AP already. Depth & thinking is OK for me, but I just want to be sure what I buy. Is it 45 mn for all player counts?
If players are very quick, they could play a game in 20 minutes, no joke. And adding players only adds chances that someone will need an extra moment to think. More players does not add more turns because everything happens seamlessly and concurrently.

That being said, my partner and I enjoy taking our time, thinking about things, and appreciating the process. Even with setup time, that takes no longer than 45 minutes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.