Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Quodd Heroes» Forums » Rules

Subject: Explore Deck rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
I've noticed the different icons on the explore cards but only the 1-3 dots seem to be mentioned in any of the scenarios. I initially thought this meant anything without dots is by default included but Ryan uploaded a graphic indicating how you should store the components and they're separated from the dotted cards for some reason.

Bombzooka is mentioned in the setup of one scenario but I can't find any mention in any other scenario.

Should Crystal cards only be available if crystals are available or even only if the scenario calls for it?

Are treasure cards only available when treasure tokens are included? I couldn't find any scenario that specified their use.

Also is there no scenario that uses the 4 dot cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Iler
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
apocalyp wrote:
I've noticed the different icons on the explore cards but only the 1-3 dots seem to be mentioned in any of the scenarios. I initially thought this meant anything without dots is by default included but Ryan uploaded a graphic indicating how you should store the components and they're separated from the dotted cards for some reason.

Bombzooka is mentioned in the setup of one scenario but I can't find any mention in any other scenario.

Should Crystal cards only be available if crystals are available or even only if the scenario calls for it?

Are treasure cards only available when treasure tokens are included? I couldn't find any scenario that specified their use.

- Bombzooka is only used in one scenario
- Sheep launcher (4 dots) is not currently used in any scenarios
- treasure cards are used in a few scenarios (but not shuffled into the deck)
- The two crystal item cards (Transbobulator and Crystal Test Kit) should be included in the deck when the scenario uses crystals

Generally speaking there are a number of tokens and cards in the game that are included for future scenarios and user generated scenarios. Some like the moving platforms and beam walls in particular are under used in the scenarios but are part of the whole sandbox experience. I expect that given time we will see MANY user created scenarios popping up that use lots of the game's content in new and interesting ways!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Corbally
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RyanCreates wrote:
apocalyp wrote:

- Bombzooka is only used in one scenario
- Sheep launcher (4 dots) is not currently used in any scenarios
- treasure cards are used in a few scenarios (but not shuffled into the deck)
- The two crystal item cards (Transbobulator and Crystal Test Kit) should be included in the deck when the scenario uses crystals

Generally speaking there are a number of tokens and cards in the game that are included for future scenarios and user generated scenarios. Some like the moving platforms and beam walls in particular are under used in the scenarios but are part of the whole sandbox experience. I expect that given time we will see MANY user created scenarios popping up that use lots of the game's content in new and interesting ways!

(and expansions... )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Iler
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
russonc wrote:
(and expansions... )

Yes. And expansions (hopefully!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.