Subject: Mage wars academy solo variant rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Glen Marsh
United Kingdom
Brookwood
Surrey
flag msg tools
Hi guys I have made a solo variant for mage wars academy and I have uploaded on board game geek. Check it out let me know what you think
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zoran Bosnjak
Croatia
Zaprešić
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like to play solo both sides as if I would play with normal opponent.

Face down enchantments are treated simply as ignore if not part of make-or-break strategy vs do something about it if you really care about targeted creature. Works like charm.
That is, "my" Warlock is still very hard to beat

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
YM C
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
shishmish wrote:
Face down enchantments are treated simply as ignore if not part of make-or-break strategy vs do something about it if you really care about targeted creature. Works like charm.

I still don't think it will work

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glen Marsh
United Kingdom
Brookwood
Surrey
flag msg tools
Cheers for the feedback I'm currently working on a system for arena also so far so good keep your eye out for that

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
YM C
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
marshie6071 wrote:
Cheers for the feedback I'm currently working on a system for arena also so far so good keep your eye out for that

By the way, did you deleted your mind map files?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glen Marsh
United Kingdom
Brookwood
Surrey
flag msg tools
An I updated to a newer version to get at them you need to type in mage wars academy into your search engine. Select board game geek website the scroll to the bottom and look in the files section and they are in there in one folder

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.