Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Garner
United States
Lutherville
MD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Played over the weekend, and one thing I wanted to confirm was in regards to when you follow another player's build action.

Do you need two serfs to follow the build action (one to place on build and one to place in the building you unlock) or one serf (placing the one serf into the building)?

I'm guessing you need two do it correctly, but given you have to use/lose a serf to actually build the building, I wasn't 100% sure if you might be able to use the same serf twice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Berg Asklev Hansen
Denmark
Vejle
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You need 2 to build a building but you can follow with 1 and build a vessel
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Tomov
msg tools
Following the build action, by default, requires that you place a serf on the action itself. Then, you need to follow all of the rules for building, including using a serf to build a building on your player sheet. That means you do need to have 2 serfs in order to get a new building through a followed build action.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikkel Øberg
Denmark
Gundsømagle
flag msg tools
badge
Ahh, you found me... Run!
mbmbmbmbmb
Unless you, of course, use the building action to either upgrade your capital or build a tower. I know you probably thought of that, but for completeness' sake.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.