Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got my copy on today (hooray!).

I only have 24 (instead of 25) cards in the Moira Banks deck (boo!).

I’ve gone through all cards multiple times to make sure they aren’t stuck together or somehow mis-sorted. No luck.

Anyone have this issue?

Can anyone tell me what I’m missing? Below are the cards I have:

Moira Banks ID Card x1
At Home Behind the Wheel x3
Curbside Justice x3
Focused Patrol x4
Hitting the Pavement x3
In the Driver’s Seat x1
Lead Foot x4
Pedal to the Metal x1
Rushing In x4

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy Seifert
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Just got the game today and sleeving it now. My deck for Moira consists of 25 cards total. Her ID card and then 3 cards for each type you listed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sakebombsquad wrote:
Just got the game today and sleeving it now. My deck for Moira consists of 25 cards total. Her ID card and then 3 cards for each type you listed.

Oh, wow, then something is VERY off with mine!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My Renae Benson cards are incorrect, too, assuming I’m supposed to have three of each of the non-ID cards. I have some with 1 and some with 4.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Sadler
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
jda1974 wrote:
My Renae Benson cards are incorrect, too, assuming I’m supposed to have three of each of the non-ID cards. I have some with 1 and some with 4.

Correct, each cop will have 3 copies of each card in their deck. If you need replacements, be sure to reach out to Blacklist here: customerservice@blacklistgamesllc.com

They may not be able to send replacements until after fulfillment is done, but at least you'll get in the queue.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorenthion wrote:
jda1974 wrote:

Correct, each cop will have 3 copies of each card in their deck. If you need replacements, be sure to reach out to Blacklist here: customerservice@blacklistgamesllc.com

They may not be able to send replacements until after fulfillment is done, but at least you'll get in the queue.

Thank you very much! I will do that. The others all look good, so I'll have plenty to keep me occupied for a bit (Haven't even opened the expansions yet.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.