2 Posts

Quodd Heroes» Forums » General

Subject: Character Colors rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Spierenburg
Canada
flag msg tools
Hi, I just received my game and trying to organize it. I got everything done except for the character cards. All my minis are grey and ink washed so how can you tell which skill and upgrade tiles go to which character? Perhaps in the next edition this could be labeled on the punch out boards.

Robert

Edit: I figured it out. Needed to look at the character reference cards. Imagine that haha.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Forsetius
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rspierenburg wrote:
Hi, I just received my game and trying to organize it. I got everything done except for the character cards. All my minis are grey and ink washed so how can you tell which skill and upgrade tiles go to which character? Perhaps in the next edition this could be labeled on the punch out boards.

Robert

Edit: I figured it out. Needed to look at the character reference cards. Imagine that haha.

Also, painting the minis is mandatory - didn't you sign that contract when you backed ;-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.