Popular Tags: [View All]
Marco Poutré
Canada
St-Jean-sur-Richelieu
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Yes... I still like 'em 35 years later...
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a few questions about potential lines of sight on this map. The non-yellow barrel stacks near the SW corner have 2 LoS dots on them. I'm pretty sure this is considered a single area, are you considered to have a LoS if you can draw from either dot?

Does the whole Level 2 ledge from the eastern side has a LoS to the Level 0 floor if it can draw a LoS? My guess is yes but there are no "Bs" at all on the floor so it makes me wonder. The ledge itself is not considered a wall so LoS looks clear.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Burgess
United Kingdom
Chichester
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Marcon wrote:
I have a few questions about potential lines of sight on this map. The non-yellow barrel stacks near the SW corner have 2 LoS dots on them. I'm pretty sure this is considered a single area, are you considered to have a LoS if you can draw from either dot?

Does the whole Level 2 ledge from the eastern side has a LoS to the Level 0 floor if it can draw a LoS? My guess is yes but there are no "Bs" at all on the floor so it makes me wonder. The ledge itself is not considered a wall so LoS looks clear.
Yes, some areas have two LoS markers. You have LoS if you can draw a line to either one.

Lots of LoS dots won’t have letters, but again, as long as you can draw a line to it (avoiding promontories) you have LoS.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.