Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Will Pattison
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
If you paint the edge of an agent base and then push on the plastic ring, is the paint going to be chipped? I’m wondering if I should just dedicate a color to each of the core heroes and paint the base edges that color. Then I wouldn’t need to use the plastic rings.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Karpowitz
United States
Raleigh
NC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Once they’re painted do you even need a color? It’ll be clear who’s who, right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carsten
Germany
Sachsen
flag msg tools
"The only thing you are going to see, is the burning hand of overdue justice." - Lobster Johnson
badge
“There are only three forms of high art: the symphony, the illustrated children's book and the board game.” - Saga
mbmbmbmbmb
The rings would surly remove the color. Your agent-color idea should work.

(I see no real benefit in using the rings at all. I have a big agent card in front of me to tell me which mini I'm playing.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Army
United States
Orange
California
flag msg tools
new user
If you don't want the clips I'll buy em off you. And yes. It does pull the paint off when you put it in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien Dumont
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jorl wrote:

(I see no real benefit in using the rings at all. I have a big agent card in front of me to tell me which mini I'm playing.)

The rings match the colors of the cardboard priority markers. Not all agents have a plastic 3D priority marker.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carsten
Germany
Sachsen
flag msg tools
"The only thing you are going to see, is the burning hand of overdue justice." - Lobster Johnson
badge
“There are only three forms of high art: the symphony, the illustrated children's book and the board game.” - Saga
mbmbmbmbmb
Moray1 wrote:
jorl wrote:

The rings match the colors of the cardboard priority markers. Not all agents have a plastic 3D priority marker.

The action cubes in front of you also match the cardboard priority marker, so you will always know which one is yours. The plastic ring is nice, but not necessary even if you tend to forget your color.

(If you want to use the ring, but do not want to add it to your painted mini, you could also place it on the agent card.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.