Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
R B
United States
Mayville
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
It was unclear to me in the setup... do you start the scenario with the computer tokens or miniatures? Both times I've played it, we started with the tokens, as that gives Alfred something to do while the villains already have an objective, but i'm not sure that is correct. It would affect the balance quite a bit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I don't have that scenario book, but usually if the icon has a white background it refers to a token, and if it had an orange background it refers to a miniature (as far as I can recall).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sponge Yo
msg tools
badge
mb
Glic2003 wrote:

I don't have that scenario book, but usually if the icon has a white background it refers to a token, and if it had an orange background it refers to a miniature (as far as I can recall).

Exactly! If it has a white background and looks exactly like the token, then it is the token. If it has an orange background on the other hand, it is the miniature.
So in this mission, computers start as tokens.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R B
United States
Mayville
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.