5 Posts

Batman: Gotham City Chronicles» Forums » General

Subject: Another combo question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
ultra nemia
Spain
flag msg tools
With combo u gain a free melee attack of [x] dice corresponding to your character stadistic, so if ur character stadistic has a yellow-REROLL dice simbol, can u reroll al ur combo attacks?

ops this should go to rules my bad.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sponge Yo
msg tools
badge
mb
So if your melee attack characteristic is yellow with reroll and you have the level 1 combo skill, then when you perform a combo, you get one die that you can reroll (no weapon bonuses for the combo).
If you have the level 2 combo skill, you get 2 yellow dice and you can reroll both (but not twice the same).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cory Riese
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
How about if you have Brass Knuckles. Which if I recall, gives you another die and combo. Do you get the die brass knuckles gives you since it gives you combo, or not since combo says no weapon bonuses?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Labrecque
msg tools
mb
criese wrote:
How about if you have Brass Knuckles. Which if I recall, gives you another die and combo. Do you get the die brass knuckles gives you since it gives you combo, or not since combo says no weapon bonuses?

No brass knuckle bonus since it's a weapon.

A combo is essentially an added headbutt, elbow smash, knee to the face, etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred Jandt
United States
Watertown
WI
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bekkison wrote:
No brass knuckle bonus since it's a weapon.

A combo is essentially an added headbutt, elbow smash, knee to the face, etc.

This is the best explanation I have yet to see and makes the no weapons rule SO much easier to understand.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.