Hide
6 Posts

FIEF France: Gameboard» Forums » General

Subject: More news on FIEF France rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Private Blinky
msg tools

https://www.asyncron.fr/fief-le-jeu-de-base/les-figurines-de...

Here is Asyncron's recent product page listing regarding the upcoming 18 Lords miniatures for FIEF: France 1429, which also contains a link to their Kickstarter preview campaign page. That KS preview page is detailing how they are planning to offer both the exclusive miniatures and the newly-revised FIEF: France edition to backers, with a statement suggesting that retail copies of the new game board should be available sometime in the summer, and FIEF: France revised version is due by the end of the year.

All pledge levels for the KS page show a tentative delivery date for all backer tiers of Oct 2019, at least for now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spyros Gkiouzepas
Greece
THESSALONIKI
flag msg tools
badge
But what is the question?
mbmbmbmbmb

I would be interested in the figures pack and just the map as an upgrade from my previous KS.Is there any chance of that?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
João Pedro Cotrim
Portugal
Coimbra
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I just want the map myself, no interest in minis.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I would love the figurines and I could buy this version since I have the 2011 version. However, until now, rules and cosmetic changes from version 11 to 15 version have not been really groundbreaking. Still, the playability is not the best due to the very small exceptions and clarifications (assassination while voting, cavalcade, different rules in different languages, playtime). I think, It would be really nice to improve such playability otherwise there won't be more players, but the same amount as before, the core-fans.
The possibility to include additional information in the figurines would be wonderful as well. I mean the Lord Title (Bishop, Cardinal, Duke, etc) and the player's family. In my group we used colour bases to identify the player and put some paper cribs to include the title. In this way we were not asking all the time "who are you?""where is your lord" because we spoiled our intentions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffery Hudson
United States
Washington
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm just interested in the new map and a reprint of the Expansion box. I'd be thrilled with just that. :)

I'll settle for the expansion box. :)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Rake
United States
Richardsville
VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I really like the look of the miniatures. They look more like Chess pieces rather than figures which I think is great for this game. Hopefully they will provide snap-on bases in the player colors to fix the difficulty in determining which lord belongs to which player.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.