Massimiliano della Rovere
Italy
Pisa
Tuscany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Too many Copyright Problems? (Asyncron, Academy Games, Game of Thrones official?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Alaiz
Spain
flag msg tools
I have done one already, this is a free mod and it requires the base game to play. In Spain we came together a group of people (50 or so) and commissioned a printing company to do a print run. The result was quite nice, we printed everything except the rulebook (which by the way I’m in the process of updating).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Italy
Pisa
Tuscany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Please can you tell us the name of the company?

After you publish the updated ruleset, we could commission a print run from here in italy too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Alaiz
Spain
flag msg tools
AGR Priority is the name of the company, the place to place the order is here: [url]https://www.tipia.es/ludotipia [/url]

When I made the print run they were crowdfunding the platform itself (Ludotipia), and that way everyone involved paid directly to the company and received their shipment directly from the printer. I did not handle any money (Important as I have zero IP rights on either ASOIAF or FIEF).

Academy/Asyncron/Masqueoca were fine with it as you need to buy the base game in order to play the mod (actually having all expansions helps).

The reason to keep using them is that they have already the specific cut for the tokens in the PNP (and there are quite a few of them).

The one thing I would do different this time is that I would not bother ordering a cardboard board, and I would go with a neoprene mat instead, these days they come really cheap and it was one of the most expensive cost factors.

Another optional is the game box, its super cool but expensive and if you do it right and throw away the insert you could fit everything in the fief base box/Expansion boxes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Italy
Pisa
Tuscany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the information!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Italy
Pisa
Tuscany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How much did each copy cost approximately?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Alaiz
Spain
flag msg tools
40€ without box, box another 30€...

But keep in mind cost is directly tied to the size of the print run. Less than 10 is not worth printing

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.