Hide
2 Posts

Era of Tribes» Forums » Rules

Subject: Direct use of horses rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jan De Leersnyder
msg tools
I managed to get a play in on TTS and really loved the game. The rules are complex, but once you start playing it becomes obvious pretty fast. Getting a grasp on strategy is going to take a couple more playthroughs though. I'll definitely back the KS!

I just have one small question, might be a stupid one. At one point I expanded with three new vassals. One of them moved onto a region with a horse-token. Do I, at that point, take the token and am I allowed to use it to move another vassal further along? Or do I take the token after moving all my vassals?

Thanks in advance, great game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arne Lorenz
msg tools
designer
johendir wrote:
I managed to get a play in on TTS and really loved the game. The rules are complex, but once you start playing it becomes obvious pretty fast. Getting a grasp on strategy is going to take a couple more playthroughs though. I'll definitely back the KS!

I just have one small question, might be a stupid one. At one point I expanded with three new vassals. One of them moved onto a region with a horse-token. Do I, at that point, take the token and am I allowed to use it to move another vassal further along? Or do I take the token after moving all my vassals?

Thanks in advance, great game!

HI Jan,
nice to hear, you love my game!!!
And yes, you can use the horse immediately to move ONE horse for two extra provinces ;-)
Maybe you want to give me a rate or comment?

Have a very nice day

Arne

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.