Raymond Grumney
United States
Faribault
MN
flag msg tools
I'm close to posting seeking playtester's for the game (like, I might do it tonight. I just want to be sure I have time to respond to people with questions and resolve issues). I thought I'd post it here first.

Lost Colony is a co-op/semi-co-op in which a Colony Ship has crash landed on a hostile world. Players are pilots taking out vehicles (mecha?), moving around the board to gather resources to repair the hull and keep the ship from running out of oxygen. They build the board as they go from using small, 3-hex tiles, and eventually encounter a Danger - Currently hostile alien monsters.

Going for a medium-light weight, 1~4 players. Currently thinking 20~30 minutes playtime, but I have only tested solo so I'm not sure how it'll shake out.

I'm currently using a traitor mechanism/mechanic. Some resources are "corrupted", and at the end of the game if the ship has a certain number of corrupted resources only corrupted players can win.

Here's the rulebook I have worked up:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/179aqeOrFWH1JuTiRjLdZPK-x...

I'd love to hear any thoughts, ideas
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.