Hide
1 Posts

Brass Empire» Forums » Strategy

Subject: My strategy rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sanch Ka
msg tools
My strategy is to acquire as many high labour cards as possible in the early game so you have a strong selection of employees, then focus on employees with construction and then acquire buildings that increase the labour and construction, followed by units that have higher than two health to harass the enemy and mine brass.

1. High labour employees, these include managers, mimics and any card that lets you draw more cards in your turn. The Frontier Dispatcher is a no brainer and cheap to buy. Lord Threepwood and Devastating Automation are good too as they don’t require any construction to purchase.
2. Buy a power plant if you have three construction in your early game hand. This is one of the best buildings.
3. Buy cards that let you dismiss your weaker employees such as union workers and clerks, replacing them with managers and sheriffs.
4. Once you have a good deck with high labour employees, buy some with construction such as Kimiko, Genpo, Bennett and Ming. Dismantlers and arsonists are also useful in hurting your opponents.
5. Then buy buildings and high health units. Units with two or less can be easily destroyed with cards such as the Pendulum sniper.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.