Hide
7 Posts

Ranger» Forums » General

Subject: Yet another solicitation of opinions... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin
msg tools
When you are executing an attack, if you eliminate the enemy before you finish rolling the dice for all of the weapons, do you still reduce the ammo amount for every weapon, or only those you have rolled for up to that point?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christophe Jannin
France
ORVAULT
Loire Atlantique
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I reduce for everyone, you can only be sure if it's dead when the smoke clears
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I concur. Plus, unless you have a great sniper with an automatic rifle everybody is firing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
msg tools
haplo92 wrote:

Kind of my thinking.

Let's say I start an attack by clacking off a claymore, that would indicate to start the attack. No one is going to take inventory of the enemy before opening up with their weapon. So, even though they were eliminated with the first firing, the rest of the team assures elimination with extreme prejudice! I see this being the real scenario.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
United Kingdom
Rochford
Essex
flag msg tools
We few,we happy few,we band of brothers;For he today that sheds his blood with me Shall be my brother: be he ne’er so vile;And gentlemen in England now-abed Shall think themself accurs’d they were no here That fought with us upon Saint Crispin’s day.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
haplo92 wrote:

Shoot first
Shoot second
Shoot third

If its still twitching..

Shoot some more

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristopher
United States
Allentown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Hey, buddy, can you spare a role?
badge
I jotted it down in my Risk campaign book. I always used to do that so I could replay my moments of glory over a glass of brandy in the sleeping quarters. --Arnold J. Rimmer--
mb
Right. I think the rules, even though you are rolling one at a time, kind of assumes everyone's firing at once.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hmm that is a good point. I haven't been doing that so far, but it does make sense so will from now on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.