Will Baker
United States
St. Petersburg
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
A good man's steps are ordered by the Lord
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there culling of your deck? I didn’t see any rules for it and I think that could be a really cool way to optimize your deck. When adding a card have the ability to remove another card.

Also I think an easy mode would be nice since the game can be really hard. Here are some ideas.

1. Start with no weaknesses.
2. Start with an extra inspiration token.

Anyways what do you think?

Really enjoy the game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noah Shreve
msg tools
mbmbmb
The first thing I'd love to see in an easy mode would be to only raise threat for threat tokens and unexplored tiles. It would be so nice to be able to explore every nook and cranny and fulfill every sidequest. One of the draws of games like this for me is the incredible sandbox exploration, but that threat meter forbids that. Not raising threat for each player would help with that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Baker
United States
St. Petersburg
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
A good man's steps are ordered by the Lord
mbmbmbmbmb
Agree!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kevin jung
United States
Palatine
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
you can sell cards for their XP cost remove them from your deck and then use the XP to purchase a better card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noah Shreve
msg tools
mbmbmb
alwaysjung wrote:
you can sell cards for their XP cost remove them from your deck and then use the XP to purchase a better card.

That's neat! That way you can still benefit from your XP even if you are saving it for a more expensive card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ali Galahan
msg tools
I think one way to achieve easy game and also allow full exploration would be increase per turn action count from 2 to 3.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jayson Deare and Julie Charlton
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
that's also just something that you can do yourself and not have it interfere with the app
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Decay
Germany
Kiel
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did this when playing MoM2nd with my girlfriend, worked really well. More exploring less time stress.
aligalahan wrote:
I think one way to achieve easy game and also allow full exploration would be increase per turn action count from 2 to 3.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.