Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Raymond Swain
United States
Kent
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hey guys, I don't have the cards in front of me. But a little confusion about the wording on these two cards Tidal Wave and Graceful Cut.

One states Add 1 for each slash you defend with ...

the other states Roll 2 for each slash you defend with ...

What is the difference between add and roll on these cards? I've already done the Roll Dice step. So do I roll in the resolve dice step? Or wait next turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Lobkowicz
United States
High Ridge
Missouri
flag msg tools
publisher
Quality games cleverly crafted.
badge
Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?
mbmbmbmbmb
akprime13 wrote:
Hey guys, I don't have the cards in front of me. But a little confusion about the wording on these two cards Tidal Wave and Graceful Cut.

One states Add 1 for each slash you defend with ...

the other states Roll 2 for each slash you defend with ...

What is the difference between add and roll on these cards? I've already done the Roll Dice step. So do I roll in the resolve dice step? Or wait next turn.

Hi Raymond,

There is no difference. Just a mismatched wording that was not caught in editing. blush

When using Tidal Wave, for each Evade result that you resolve that reduces the number of hits you would take, add 1 red die to your pool and roll it immediately.

When using Graceful Cut, for each Armor token you use to reduce the number of hits you would take, add 2 red dice to you pool and roll them immediately.

Hope this helps!

-Josh
Grey Fox Games

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.