Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Clank! In! Space!» Forums » Rules

Subject: Space Pirate - what does the exclamation mark mean? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
See subject. Your help is appreciated. I have to admit, I have enjoyed the early parts of the playing the game solo, but this rule book needs a complete overhaul...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Wheelock
Canada
Woodstock
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
badge
David Malki drew this!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The blue exclamation mark symbol in the corner of the picture? That means there's an 'Arrive' effect, that happens when the card is added to the... uh... I forget the term. The available card area.

The effect should be written right under the picture.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
swheelock wrote:
The blue exclamation mark symbol in the corner of the picture? That means there's an 'Arrive' effect, that happens when the card is added to the... uh... I forget the term. The available card area.

The effect should be written right under the picture.


Thank you. It's odd iconography. The card clearly says ARRIVE and there is no visual precedent for mapping a blue exclamation marker to that effect. Thank you.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Wheelock
Canada
Woodstock
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
badge
David Malki drew this!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
cvlw wrote:
Thank you. It's odd iconography. The card clearly says ARRIVE and there is no visual precedent for mapping a blue exclamation marker to that effect. Thank you.


On page 10 (Advanced Maneuvers) it has a picture beside the explanation of Arrive, and the picture has the exclamation mark in it, but you're right, there's no explicit tie between the two things. I guess we're just supposed to intuit the link.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. B. Downey
United States
Suitland
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
This was conveniently asked and answered a week and a half ago:

What does the blue "!" symbol on some cards mean?
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
downeymb wrote:
This was conveniently asked and answered a week and a half ago:

What does the blue "!" symbol on some cards mean?


When I googled for this questions, i spelled out 'exclamation' - my bad lol
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.