Popular Tags: [View All]
Severus Snape
Canada
flag msg tools
Pascal said, "The eternal silence of these infinite spaces terrifies me."
badge
"The heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of."--Pascal
mbmbmbmbmb
I only picked up the game right before Easter, and I am curious as to what print problems others have had. What are the other problems that people have encountered? Are the maps not of the same colour? I have been so rushed since returning, that I need to have a proper inspection.

If people can post some images, or direct me to them, I would be most appreciative.

goo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Johnson
United States
Seguin
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
South map has a lighter color than others. They have said the game is playable and they will not send out a new map for this minor difference. Some like the lighter map, some like the darker map.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Severus Snape
Canada
flag msg tools
Pascal said, "The eternal silence of these infinite spaces terrifies me."
badge
"The heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of."--Pascal
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for this prompt and direct response.

goo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Reeves
United States
Georgetown
TX
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

I only had the slight map color difference that others reported. All counters and cards are present and no printing misalignment problems. I could not pass up this game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris gammon
United States
Elk Grove
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I had the counters around the outside of one sheet with a print quality problem. I've seen other people describe missing sheets. But these are replaced by writing to them. They'll send you a URL (i've forgotten what it is) where you describe the issue.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
Rulebook font could've been bigger - as well as some of the fonts on the counters (or abbreviations used instead).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Cooley
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Me rocking out with my band, which you can hear at www.raindriver.com
mbmbmbmbmb
TAD420 wrote:
Rulebook font could've been bigger - as well as some of the fonts on the counters (or abbreviations used instead).

The small round markers are very small, but there aren’t a lot of markers and they are pretty clear to see on the map. I’m working on acrylic markers for this and the odds indicators that will be easier to handle, which is the bigger issue in play. So nice to have a marker poor game!

As for font size in the rules, if only VPG had made the rules available in a format, maybe digital, I hear PDF is good, that you could use to make reading easier.

😇

I hear there were people who refused to play Paths of Glory because the coastline of Holland wasn’t correct for the period depicted. Sigh.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.