Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Maxie
msg tools
Call me/Beep me if you gotta reach me.
badge
The enemy's gate is down.
mb
The next edition of the ongoing "How well do you know BGGers" sheep series!
This one is about Rorab!

General Rules:
Winners for Sheeping as normal.
Winners for number of correct answers as well!
Some questions may have multiple correct answers. You'll get credit for any of them.
Submissions will be accepted for roughly a week with reveal to follow.
Research about a general topic on google or the like is fine. However, there is to be NO research about the person in question (through Facebook, BGG, etc.). Example: The question is who is X's favorite Avenger. You can google a complete list of Avengers but you cannot look to see if that person has ever said who their favorite Avenger is.

Sheep is HERE!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Vallina
United States
Buffalo
NY
flag msg tools
Oh, we're using our made-up names? Um. I'm Spider-Man then.
badge
Look, when you can do the things that I can, but you don't... and then the bad things happen... they happen because of you.
mbmbmb
Coming back around from my great score in Mike's, I'm back to having gotten maybe one correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Positivity is fucking rad
badge
So is Pokemon
mbmbmbmbmb
Netslummer wrote:
Coming back around from my great score in Mike's, I'm back to having gotten maybe one correct.

kiss
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Vallina
United States
Buffalo
NY
flag msg tools
Oh, we're using our made-up names? Um. I'm Spider-Man then.
badge
Look, when you can do the things that I can, but you don't... and then the bad things happen... they happen because of you.
mbmbmb
The_Rorab wrote:
Netslummer wrote:

kiss
I guess this means every one of you wolves needs to come move to Buffalo and live within a mile of me so I can spend like three days a week with you like I do with Mike and Benes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
Wouldn't you think my collection's complete?
badge
Wouldn't you think I'm the girl, the girl who has everything?
I excited that I knew one!
Well, unless it turns out I'm wrong, haha.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
So is Pokemon
mbmbmbmbmb
Just as a reminder, I'll probably be revealing the answers this weekend sometime =)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Contig
United States
flag msg tools
Love is YOU
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah I was just thinking about this earlier today. I can try to do it tonight

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
So is Pokemon
mbmbmbmbmb
contiguity wrote:
Yeah I was just thinking about this earlier today. I can try to do it tonight

Heh, there's no rush don't worry - I just know people have sometimes not realised when the reveal would be and how much time there is left =)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Contig
United States
flag msg tools
Love is YOU
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I did this but had to guess most of the time!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
“Good-bye and hello, as always.”
badge
“What an enormous chutzpah you possess," I told him. "What makes you better than the rest of us, and more fit to rule?" "The fact that I was able to occupy the throne," he replied. "Try and take it.”
mbmbmbmbmb
Never done one of these and I kinda messed up because I didn't realize I wasn't supposed to research, so I won't submit because it sounds like it's against the rules. But Rob, you get Aumerle points for the musical group I found that you like, never seen them mentioned by anyone before (not going to say the name as I don't want to give anything away) and you should also accept my Steam friends request cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanner
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
<BITE> :[

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
So is Pokemon
mbmbmbmbmb
Aumerle wrote:
Never done one of these and I kinda messed up because I didn't realize I wasn't supposed to research, so I won't submit because it sounds like it's against the rules. But Rob, you get Aumerle points for the musical group I found that you like, never seen them mentioned by anyone before (not going to say the name as I don't want to give anything away) and you should also accept my Steam friends request cool

Aw man I'm now super curious though!!! If you send it, I can just not count it towards the actual sheep scores?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John McGeehan
United States
Manchester
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The answer is “I don’t.”
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
So is Pokemon
mbmbmbmbmb
Tarrant wrote:
The answer is “I don’t.”

heart

If it helps any I showed the questions to my uni friends who proceeded to get about 50% right - and they've lived with me and known me for about 5 years!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John McGeehan
United States
Manchester
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
But I did remember to submit despite a crazy week, which means I know Rorab is awesome.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
“Good-bye and hello, as always.”
badge
“What an enormous chutzpah you possess," I told him. "What makes you better than the rest of us, and more fit to rule?" "The fact that I was able to occupy the throne," he replied. "Try and take it.”
mbmbmbmbmb
The_Rorab wrote:
Aumerle wrote:

Aw man I'm now super curious though!!! If you send it, I can just not count it towards the actual sheep scores?

Nah, I cheated way too much without realizing it. I'll let you know what the group is later.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
So is Pokemon
mbmbmbmbmb
Aumerle wrote:
The_Rorab wrote:
Aumerle wrote:

Nah, I cheated way too much without realizing it. I'll let you know what the group is later.

I'm so intrigued!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Contig
United States
flag msg tools
Love is YOU
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can participate in the reveal
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
So is Pokemon
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry! I've got sick recently so I wasn't quite with it to do this over the weekend so the new hard deadline for submissions is Tuesday evening for reveal on Wednesday midday-ish!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
So is Pokemon
mbmbmbmbmb
Last chance saloon! I'll be revealing this tomorrow =D

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B Walls
United States
California
flag msg tools
What goes on around you... compares little with what goes on inside you.
badge
The wolves feed on the sheep without mercy.
mbmbmbmbmb
The_Rorab wrote:
Last chance saloon! I'll be revealing this tomorrow =D

pretty sure i got 100%
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
So is Pokemon
mbmbmbmbmb
kk!

I will be revealing this at 3PM BGG - so the form will be open until just before then =)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
So is Pokemon
mbmbmbmbmb
REVEAL STARTS IN 30 MINUTES!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
So is Pokemon
mbmbmbmbmb
QUESTION 1!

What is my university degree?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
So is Pokemon
mbmbmbmbmb

ANSWER: English

So, this was a fairly recent one, I officially finished my last piece of university work last Summer, which was my Dissertation entitled: "Madness, and the role of Institutionalised Society in Burgess and Kesey" - a frankly poorly written, rushed and garbled work about the notion of madness and perceptions of madness in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest and A Clockwork Orange respectively. Which should give you the answer that my degree is a BA in English. I showed these questions to my uni friends, of whom one said my degree was in crying, and that is also a valid answer because by the end of it I bloody hated books and everything to do with them and still can't read for pleasure anymore! Interestingly, I heavily considered a Psychology degree, so people who picked that weren't far off!
I conflated all English summations into one answer, as technically my degree is in English and Related Literature.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [7] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.