Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jerry
United States
Graham
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I was a backer of this 'game'. Like others have said, the dice are kinda neat but the cards are useless due to warping and the box was junk. Never played the game so can't comment on rules or gameplay.

Anyway, the creator promised to re-do it all and send to backers. That was 2017 (or earlier) and nothing has come of it.

I emailed creator and asked about it. This was his reply from Feb 11, 2019.

Quote:
Hi there!
I'm so sorry about the delay, originally our plan is just to do the re-do of the current game in better box / card stock,
but after doing a bit more playtesting, we actually came up and revamped the whole game system.

We are actually working on the new style of the artworks, I am trying to get it all done and hopefully give a big update on it for the relaunch, of course the old backers will receive the new one for free

Thanks again!
Tom

Still nothing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian M
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The creator hasn't posted anything on either of their KS projects (Askrias or Alchemy) in a long time, but someone who says to be connected with the creator occasionally posts comments. It all seems very indicative toward "nothing is actually happening, Askrias has vanished". But...maybe not. Who knows?

As is, Alchemy was a very dismal product that barely qualifies as a game. But the dice are very cool.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.